Matchups: Portugal vs Spain
Match type: UEFA Europa League 6th round
Match time: September 28th 02:45
1. The Portuguese national team has participated in international competitions since 1921. It has reached the European Cup final twice and won the championship in 2016. In 1966, it won the third place in the World Cup.
2. The head coach Santos is 67 years old and retired in 1988. He has coached Porto, Benfica and the Greek national team successively. In September 2014, he took over the Portuguese national team and won 1 European Cup and 1 UEFA Champions League.
3. The current player with the highest number of appearances and goals scored by the national team is Ronaldo. The Manchester United striker has played 190 games for the Portuguese national team and contributed 117 goals.
4. The Portuguese team is worth 930 million euros. The team’s highest worth is the midfielder B fee for Manchester United, which is worth 85 million euros, the Manchester City winger B seat is worth 80 million euros, and central defender Dias is worth 80 million euros. For 75 million euros, AC Milan winger Leo and Atletico Madrid striker Felix are worth as much as 70 million euros.
5. Except for goalkeeper Costa, midfielder Mario and strikers Ramos and Horta, the rest of the Portuguese team played for the five major European league teams.
6. Portugal beat the Czech Republic 4-0 in the last round and currently ranks first in the group.
7. Portugal has a good ability to win recently, winning 4 of the last 5 games.
8. Portugal scored 11 goals in 5 games and only conceded 2 goals. The team is excellent in attack and defense in this UEFA Nations League group stage.
1. Meritorious central defender Pepe withdrew from the current squad due to injury and missed the last two group matches of the UEFA Nations League.
2. Portugal ranks 9th in the world, and Spain ranks 6th in the world. In terms of world rankings, Spain is slightly better.
3. In the last UEFA Europa League, Portugal ranked 2nd in Group A and Group C and missed the promotion.
4. Portugal's ball path is relatively small recently, and 2 of the last 3 games have scored small scores.
1. This game is a match in Group B of the UEFA Nations League.
1. The Spanish team has won the 1964&2008&2012 European Cup and the 2010 World Cup. Especially the miracle of 3 consecutive international championships completed between 2008 and 2012, let Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Villa, Casillas, Ramos, Pique, Cesc Fabregas, The names of superstars such as David Silva will live on forever. As a traditional tyrant in world football, the Matador Corps has always had a wide range of popularity and high popularity support.
2. The 51-year-old Spanish coach Luis Enrique played as a right midfielder during his playing days and played for Sporting Gijon, Real Madrid and Barcelona. At the club level, he has won 10 important trophies including 3 La Liga titles, and scored 102 goals in 400 La Liga appearances. Enrique scored 12 goals in 61 appearances for Spain. In 1992, he won the Olympic gold medal in men's football, and he played with the team in the 1994, 1998 and 2002 World Cups. He can be called a famous matador. Enrique has coached Roma, Celta Vigo and Barcelona since his retirement. He has won 9 trophies in Barcelona, including 1 Champions League and 2 La Liga titles, and was named the best club coach in the world in 2015. After the 2018 World Cup, Enrique took over Spain, which was devastated by the World Cup, and left in March 2019. In November 2019, he returned to the national team and has been teaching until now. He likes to use a 4-3-3 attacking formation.
3. The Spanish team is worth 790 million euros. The team’s highest worth is the talented midfielder Pedri who plays for Barcelona, who is worth 90 million euros. Manchester City midfielder Rodri is worth 8,000 euros. Barcelona midfielder Garvey is worth 8,000 euros. Valued at 70 million euros, Villarreal's main defender - Torres is worth as much as 50 million euros.
4. All the players of the Spanish team are from the five major European league teams.
5. The defense is led by Azpilicueta, Paul Torres, Eric Garcia, Alba, Diego Llorente. In the midfield position, Busquets, Rodri, Garvey, Cork, and Pedri lead. The strikers are led by Morata, Ferran Torres, Asensio, Sarabia and Nico Williams.
6. In the last UEFA Nations League match, Spain beat Germany to rank first in Group A and D, and advanced to the top 4. In the final, they lost to France and won the runner-up.
7. Spain has a good ability to win recently, winning 2 of the last 3 games.
1. Spain lost to Switzerland in the last round and fell to the second place in the group, losing the initiative to advance.
2. Spain's ball path is relatively small recently, and 2 of the past 3 games have scored small scores.
1. The two sides played against each other for the first time in this European League of Nations, and the two sides fought 1-1. They met in the past 6 times, and they got 1 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in each case.